Sunday, July 20, 2008
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test by felk ...
6 - the Questioner
you chose CY - your Enneagram type is SIX (aka "The Loyalist").
"I am affectionate and skeptical"
Questioners are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to Get Along with Me
- Be direct and clear.
- Listen to me carefully.
- Don't judge me for my anxiety.
- Work things through with me.
- Reassure me that everything is OK between us.
- Laugh and make jokes with me.
- Gently push me toward new experiences.
- Try not to overreact to my overreacting.
What I Like About Being a SIX
- being committed and faithful to family and friends
- being responsible and hardworking
- being compassionate toward others
- having intellect and wit
- being a nonconformist
- confronting danger bravely
- being direct and assertive
What's Hard About Being a SIX
- the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
- procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
- fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
- exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
- wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
- being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
SIXes as Children Often
- are friendly, likable, and dependable, and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
- are anxious and hypervigilant; anticipate danger
- form a team of "us against them" with a best friend or parent
- look to groups or authorities to protect them and/or question authority and rebel
- are neglected or abused, come from unpredictable or alcoholic families, and/or take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent
SIXes as Parents
- are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
- are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
- worry more than most that their children will get hurt
- sometimes have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
8 - the Asserter
you chose AY - your Enneagram type is EIGHT (aka "The Challenger").
"I must be strong"
Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to Get Along with Me
- Stand up for yourself... and me.
- Be confident, strong, and direct.
- Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
- Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
- Give me space to be alone.
- Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
- I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
- When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
What I Like About Being a EIGHT
- being independent and self-reliant
- being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
- being courageous, straightforward, and honest
- getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
- supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
- upholding just causes
What's Hard About Being a EIGHT
- overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to
- being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
- sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
- never forgetting injuries or injustices
- putting too much pressure on myself
- getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
EIGHTs as Children Often
- are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
- are sometimes loners
- seize control so they won't be controlled
- figure out others' weaknesses
- attack verbally or physically when provoked
- take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
EIGHTs as Parents
- are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
- are sometimes overprotective
- can be demanding, controlling, and rigid
Posted at 11:11 pm by candc
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
dahil wala akong magawa..i'm a bad person..
No need to say which ones if you don't want to. If people really want to know they will message you.
2. consumed alcohol
3. slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex
4. slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex
5. kissed someone of the same sex
6. had sex
7. had someone in your room other than family
8. watched porn
9. bought porn
10. done drugs
1. taken painkillers
2. taken someone else's prescription medicine.
3. lied to your parents.
4. lied to a friend.
5. snuck out of the house
6. done something illegal.
7. cut yourself
8. hurt someone
9. wished someone to die.
10. seen someone die
1. missed curfew.
2. stayed out all night.
3. eaten a carton of ice cream by yourself.
4. been to a therapist.
5. been to rehab.
6. dyed your hair.
7. received a ticket.
8. been in an accident.
9. been to a club.
10. been to a bar.
1. been to a wild party.
2. been to a Mardi Gras parade.
3. drank more than four beers in a night.
4. had a spring break in Florida.
5. sniffed anything.
6. wore black nail polish.
7. wore arm bands.
8. wore t-shirts with band names.
9. listened to rap.
10. owned a 50 Cent CD.
1. dressed Gothic.
2. dressed prep.
3. dressed punk.
4. dressed grunge.
5. stole something.
6. been too drunk to remember anything.
7. blacked out.
9. had a crush on a neighbor.
1. snuck into someone else's room.
2. had a crush on your friend.
3. been to a concert.
4. dry-humped someone.
5. been called a slut.
6. called someone a slut.
7. installed speakers in your car.
8. broken a mirror.
9. showered at someone of the opposites sex's house.
10. brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush.
1. consider/considered Ludacris your favorite rapper.
2. seen an R-rated movie in theater.
3. cruised the mall.
4. skipped school.
5. had surgery.
6. had an injury.
7. gone to court.
8. walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping.
9. caught something on fire.
10. lied about your age.
1. owned/rented an apartment.
2. broke the law in the police's presence.
3. made out with someone who had a gf/bf.
4. got in trouble with the police.
5. talked to a stranger.
6. hugged a stranger.
7. kissed a stranger.
8. rode in the car with a stranger.
9. been harassed.
10. been verbally harassed.
1. met face-to-face with someone you met online.
2. stayed online for 5 hours straight.
3. talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight.
4. watched TV for 5 hours straight.
5. been to a fair.
6. been called a bad influence.
7. drink and drive.
8. prank-called someone.
9. laid on a couch with someone of the opposite sex.
10. cheated on a test.
Total : 6
Grand Total = 32
-If you have less than 10.. write [im an uber Goody Goody]
-If you have more than 10.. write [im still a goody goody]
-If you have more than 20 ..write [im average]
-if you have more than 30 ..write [im a bad person]
-If you have more than 40.. write [im a very bad person]
-If you have more than 50.... write ..[im a horrible person]
Posted at 01:31 am by candc
Sunday, July 06, 2008
i'm laying all my cards on the table..
i'm not even sure i made the right move, pero andyan na yan e..
if you think i'm less of a person because of each new thing you're constantly finding out about me, then that's not my problem..
"the people who care, don't matter..the people who really matter, won't care.."
Posted at 11:14 pm by candc
Sunday, June 22, 2008
i don't know why, but i have a good feeling about this..
i fear, though, that i may not be good enough for you..
it's true what they say: your past haunts you just when you're determined to turn a new leaf..
hmm..bahala na si God..
if this is what He has planned for me, thank You..
if not, please sana minimal pain lang..
Posted at 10:56 pm by candc
Monday, June 09, 2008
When i dont call you-- its because im waiting for you to call me
When i walk away from you mad-- follow me
When i stare at your mouth-- kiss me
When i push you or hit you-- grab me and don't let go
When i start cussing at you-- kiss me and tell me you love me
When im quiet-- ask me whats wrong
When i ignore you-- give me your attention
When i pull away-- pull me back
When you see me at my worst-- tell me im beautiful
When you see me start crying-- just hold me and dont say a word
When you see me walking-- sneak up and hug my waist from behind
When im scared-- protect me
When i lay my head on your shoulder-- tilt my head up and kiss me
When I lay my head on your chest-- know I love you and feel safe with you
When i steal your favorite hat-- let me keep it and sleep with it for a night
When i tease you-- tease me back and make me laugh
When i dont answer for a long time-- reassure me that everything is okay
when i look at you with doubt-- back yourself up
When i say that i like you-- i really do more than you could understand
When i grab at your hands-- hold mine and play with my fingers
When i bump into you-- bump into me back and make me laugh
When i tell you a secret-- keep it safe and untold
When i look at you in your eyes-- know that I'm searching for something
When i miss you-- im hurting inside
When you break my heart-- the pain never really goes away
When i say its over-- i still want you to be mine
When i repost this bulletin-- i want you to read it
Posted at 11:12 pm by candc
Sunday, May 18, 2008
just came home..hay..long day..
slept at half past midnight na last night, and then woke up around 8am..couldn't go back to sleep coz my mom had the tv on (even if she was in the bathroom showering!)..anyway, i had to start moving na rin by 8:30 coz my sis (who was driving me to church) had plans to go somewhere else..so i got to church an hour early -- service is from 11am to past noon..
after the service, i had lunch with some of my high-school-batchmates-slash-churchmates at luk foo e.rod., then we went back to church na for the outreach which was held at fairview baptist church..
grabe! sobrang na-miss ko mag-outreach! the last time i did this was when i was still with citi (exactly 1½ years ago!)..and then the last time before that was before i went "corporate" -- my last year sa ANI..hay..nami-miss ko na yun "czarina" na compassionate -- at may oras para i-realize yun pagiging compassionate..hay..
i gotta get that old czarina back..
i WILL get that old czarina back..
with God's grace.. :)
p.s. pics from the outreach can be viewed at my multiply site.. :)
Posted at 06:35 pm by candc
Sunday, May 11, 2008
happy mom's day to (in order of importance):
1.) all my friends' moms – they raised you well, and i thank God for that..J
2.) my ex(es) mom(s) – we may not have agreed on everything, but i see the good in you, and i admire your mom(s) for her/their "investment" (as per today's message in Church)..J
and, of course..
3.) MY MOM!!! – i hope i made you happy today, my movie- and dinner-date..hehe! and sana nga what my friend told me is true, that i make you proud as your daughter..and sana i make you feel that i am one of your best investments..i love you, ma! J
Posted at 09:51 pm by candc
Thursday, May 01, 2008
..hmm..kung kelan naman yun uncle-boss ko na mismo yun nagsabi na wala kaming work today, e buong araw naman akong nasa trabaho..hmm..
i initially planned to go to work for half a day lang -- just finish making and distributing this month's billings -- and then go watch the aga-anne flick na (whether i had kasama or not!)..but i guess i enjoyed working alone too much, so i did more than the urgent to-do's..in the end nag-work din ako for a complete 8-hours..haha! and then i found out "when love begins" is not being shown at the podium; it's shown at prome pero ang late na..so i had to go home like a really obedient little girl, and now i'm just tapping away senseless stuff on this blog..haha! pero seryoso, medyo nakaka-depress talaga kasi i was sooo looking forward to watching it today, tapos wala.. :( tapos may mga na-realize din akong mga katangahan ko..so, argh! so much for labor day -- i want to just go back to work and tire myself senseless para lang maging bato kahit for a while..i want to just go to the highest mountains and shout! argh!!!
pero bahala na si God..i think ok pa naman ako e..kaya ko pa..if i may say so myself..i think i've gotten used to things, so much so that i don't remember what i used to pray for..and i think that's good..diba nga if you can't fight it, go with the flow nalang..that's what i'm doing..kaya ko 'to..
*so help me, God*
Posted at 08:17 pm by candc
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
condo-hopping and some more..
salamat at makaka-update na naman ako nito..i've been so busy the past days i didn't have time to even check my mail! i started scouting for a condo na this monday..can't believe i spent 2½ hours talking to the agents of condo A! buti nalang my uncle-boss is out of the country..kung sakali maabutan niya wala ako sa office nang ganun katagal -- patay! hahaha! i got away with the agents' sales talk of putting in reservation fee/earnest money that day, so i'm kinda ok pa..haha! anyway, i was supposed to have a Bible study session monday night, but it got cancelled at the last minute, so i went condo-hopping nalang in the ortigas area..visited the model unit/showroom of condo B and condo C, and then txtd the agents the next morning..met up with the agent of condo B last night..again, got away with the earnest money thing..yun sa condo C naman, sabi niya he'll email/fax the details to me, pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin, so never mind..anyway, i asked to meet up with the condo A people again today because i had more questions, and this time i wasn't able to put off the reservation fee..i issued a dated cheque for 50grand! and i'm actually starting to regret it! kasi i just got to talk to my mom, and apparently i'd still be better off buying their condo in the long run..hmm..what to do?!?! i'm just really praying hard that i spoke with "matinong" people and they'd give me back my cheque and cancel my reservation..hmm..guys, whoever's reading this, please pray for me.. :)
in other news..
other stuff i was busy over this (half)week are:
- looking for a singapore tour package that is within me and my friend's budget (personal);
- collections from our "delinquent" tenants (work);
- arranging City Hall requirements (work);
- earthday jam '08 (work) -- no, i'm not one of the organizers, it just so happened that our buildings'/tenants' operations would be affected so the organizers are coordinating with us; and
- this abs-cbn shooting at one of our buildings that just wouldn't push through.
***it's late..i'm in for another long day tomorrow..better turn in and just hope for the best..thursday i'm in love, and signing off***
Posted at 10:20 pm by candc
Sunday, April 20, 2008
i feel like i should be out having fun and staying out late, especially since my folks are out of the country and when the cat is away the mice will play, but i've been stuck at home for the past 3 weeknights..i don't know if it's just the wallet -- thin! -- "talking," or the homebody in me just wants to relax and destress at home doing nothing..
so, after attending the third service at grace gospel church -- yes, God has finally touched my heart and convicted me to start going to church again; and He truly has provided because just when i thought i could not go today, He made my driver agree to drive me..yay! -- i came straight home..would have wanted to go to a mall and probably catch a flick or two, but there's nothing good out this week -- can't wait for the aga-anne movie, when love begins! hehe! -- so i was stuck with the internet..wala lang..read my friends' blogs, took some pop-psych tests, and also got to read a few entries from the infamous brian gorrell blog -- yeah, ganun ako ka-walang magawa..haha!
anyway, the "cats" will be away for another week..hopefully kahit konti mag-spice up naman yun life ko..haha!
in other news..
i'm looking into buying a condo..got to talk to an agent regarding a pre-selling-stage project near work (timog) this afternoon..i'll be seeing the model unit tomorrow, and who knows, if i can get the necessary resources, i might actually choose to purchase that one instead of the one my folks are selling me, located naman at eastwood..ah, bahala na si Lord..hehe! basta i just really want to move out and try to live independently na..actually, there are a lot of things i want to be doing na, but as they say, one step at a time..
i'm just really happy where i'm at at this point..yun nga, i'm starting to fix my spiritual life unti-unti..no problems at work anymore, too, because my folks, my sister, and i had this "bull session" thing with my uncle-boss last week..and last but not the least, i'm finally ok with him na..i'm not gonna say anything more kasi baka maudlot pa ang whatever, basta i'll just keep praying for God's guidance and thanking Him for all the blessings along the way..
Posted at 09:06 pm by candc
hi there! welcome to my world..here i am the real me..no pretensions about being happy when i am crying inside, no pretensions about knowing everything when i am actually in the dark..enjoy reading!:)
Why does one's heart always long for the one thing that it can never hope to possess? It must always pine for the one thing that it can not have. Love is a childish game for mortal fools.
I want you stay
Never go away from me
But now, now that you're gone
All i can do is pray for you
To be here beside me again
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that love would conquer all
Why did you have to leave me
When you said that dreaming was good as reality
And now i must move on
Trying to forget all the mem'ries
Of you near me
But i can't let go of your love that has taught me
To hold on
I want you to stay never go away from me
I want to stay but I have to go my way...
Tell me her name
I want to know
The way she looks
And where you go
I need to see her face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end
Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own
I'll let you go
I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow
Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time
I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise endALL I ASK OF YOU
from The Phantom of the Opera
No more talk of darkness,
forget these wide-eyed fears;
I'm here, nothing can harm you,
my words will warm and calm you.
Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears;
I'm here, with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you.
Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment;
turn my head with talk of summertime.
Say you need me with you now and always;
promise me that all you say is true,
that's all I ask of you.
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light;
you're safe, no one will find you,
your fears are far behind you.
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night;
and you, always beside me,
to hold me and to hide me.
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from your solitude.
Say you want me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
that's all I ask of you.
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
Say the word and I will follow you.
Share each day with me, each night, each morning.
Say you love me ...
You know I do.
Love me, that's all I ask of you ...
Love me, that's all I ask of you.COME WHAT MAY
Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I'm loving you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect placeFINALLY FOUND SOMEONE
Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams
I finally found someone,
who knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
who makes me feel complete...
It started over coffee,
we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things,
the best things begin...
This time is different
la la la la
It's all because of you!
It's better than it's ever been
Cuz we can talk it through
My favorite line
was "Can I call you sometime?"
It's all you had to say...
To take my breath away...
This is it!
Oh, I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
to be with every night
Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you!
My life has just begun
I finally found someone...
Did I keep you waiting?
I didn't mind
Baby, that's fine
I would wait forever
Just to know you were mine
Ya Know - I love your hair...
Are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear...
Isn't it too tight?
I can't wait for the rest of my life...